Financial Adviser, IFA, Wealth Manager
Location: South West England | Ref: 092017FPSW
Overview: We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified wealth adviser to work alongside a couple of experienced investment/pension advisers who are looking to retire in approximately three years
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £80,000 OTE
Tag: Financial Adviser
This is a great opportunity to join a long-established financial consultancy business based across the South West. The existing business has been built up primarily through professional connections, with a strong customer-centric proposition where there is a demand for face-to-face advice in the areas of wealth management, inheritance tax mitigation, retirement provision, business and personal protection, which has over 70 experienced specialists within the Group based over the UK.
Expected on target earnings £80,000.
In addition, you will benefit from the following:
- Full or part-time administration support available;
- Full paraplanning support;
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK’s largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide;
- All routes to market and research technology provided;
- Training, development, marketing and compliance support;
- Experience and knowledge from existing consultants;
- Structured sales process.
- QCF level 4 minimum;
- Driving licence;
- Excellent compliance record;
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank;
- Experience in wealth essential but also opportunities if you have experience in pension transfers / long-term care market / mortgage market.
If this is a position of interest then please ‘apply’ and we look forward to hearing from you
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email email@example.com (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.