Financial Services Administrator for an IFA practice
Location: Horsforth, Leeds | Ref: 112017AH
Overview: Financial Services Administrator to two Advisers in a busy, friendly IFA practice based in Horsforth, Leeds.
Job Type: Employed Full-Time
Salary: Competitive - depending on experience
Responsible for managing the day-to-day administration duties covering all pre and post-sale enquiries, duties to include but not restricted to:
- New business processing – online processing and by post for all life and pension business;
- Switching – online and by post;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers;
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing;
- Client schedules, including valuating portfolios;
- Although working across all investment and retirement products, a strong technical background would be useful;
- A working knowledge of insurance company websites for processing online business and obtaining information;
- The job involves extensive use of Word/Excel and IFAs' back-office systems;
- Experience in working for an IFA practice;
- The candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Able to cope with pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Financial professional qualifications are desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge and experience of working in financial services;
- Committed attitude to new challenges are important for this role.
Working in a small office, a sense of humour and the ability to adapt to the many challenges of a busy environment is a must.
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.