Regional Business Manager - South
Date Posted: 31/01/2018 | Deadline: 28/02/2018 | Ref: SB/KL/RBMS
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Field-Based (South)
Salary: £40-£45k, depending on experience, + Bonus scheme
Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonus, car allowance, laptop, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
- You will prospect, network and follow up on leads to recruit new firms and advisers into the TenetConnect and TenetSelect Brands;
- Provide written clear and accurate proposals detailing the service proposition and commercial terms;
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided during the recruitment process;
- Manage own and central recruitment campaigns to achieve bonus related brand sales targets;
- Provide a consultative service selling profitable Connect and Select propositions to potential clients;
- Keep the sales management software up to date to produce relevant MI for the brands;
- Accurately complete required documentation for either AR or compliance support services. Work with client and relevant departments to facilitate a smooth appointment;
- Also work effectively with other departments as part of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A highly successful background in sales and recruitment in financial services working in an IFA marketplace;
- Client Consultation and fact finding skills;
- An ability and drive to reach and exceed recruitment targets through prospecting independently and presenting tailored propositions;
- The individual must be sales focused and target orientated in this challenging environment;
- Good team player with excellent influencing skills;
- Desirable if have FPC or CeFa.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- A performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- Access to Perkbox – "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!