Date Posted: 06/03/2019 | Deadline: 05/04/2019 | Ref: KL/NT/AM
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
If you love all things relationship management then we have an exciting opportunity for you as an Account Manager! The role offers a competitive salary with great employee benefits.
We are currently looking to appoint an Account Manager to join our collaborative and fast-paced Account Management Team based in our Horsforth Head Office in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
You will oversee a portfolio of clients across both ourappointed representative network advisers and our directly authorised clients to provide dedicated customer care and to also ensure that all accounts are managed professionally and proactively in order to contribute to the overall budget plan and retention targets.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the smooth and effective delivery of proactive account management and support services to both network members and directly authorised advisers;
- Promote our services, concepts and events through active engagement;
- Provide a high quality support service to firms in partnership with other internal teams to aid in the adviser journey;
- Help with resolving queries raised in a professional manner by taking full ownership for every query and dealing with them professionally to agreed service standards;
- Act as an ambassador for Tenet and assist with retention of firms;
- Identify non-profitable accounts and action as appropriate;
- Review margin improvements to ensure clients are charged correctly;
- Identify up selling opportunities;
- Aid with the production of data reports.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable track record in a customer service role and or sales role;
- Previous account management experience is preferable;
- Some working knowledge and experience of financial services, ideally in an IFA/Network/DA environment would be advantageous, though, we may consider applicants with strong account management/customer service skills from outside the industry;
- Some progression towards QCF Level 4 or equivalent would be advantageous but is not essential;
- Enhanced ability to develop client relationships, challenge and explain processes and services, break down barriers whilst influencing others;
- Commercial acumen with the ability to spot opportunities and threats to an account and cross sell or escalate as appropriate;
- Good IT skills particularly Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organisational time management and communication skills.
Our passion is creating a great place to work for our staff, so in addition to a competitive salary you will also receive:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas Party & Conference;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!