Pension Transfer Specialist
Date Posted: 23/11/2017 | Deadline: 28/02/2018 | Ref: KL/CD/PTS_1
Job Type: Fixed-Term Full-Time
Salary: Highly competitive, dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Performance Bonus, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Excellent Pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
We are currently recruiting for a Pension Transfer Specialist, on a 12 month fixed-term contract. We are flexible in terms of whether this is role is home based or based in our Leeds Head Office as part of the Advice Support Team. You will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality pre-sale assessment and advice checking service to our clients in line with service level agreements, achieving qualitative and quantitative targets. This role requires authorisation with the FCA in order to be able to sign off Occupational Transfers with the Controlled Function CF30.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting and delivering a consultative approach to advice, checking and delivering a value proposition to our clients.
- Review high risk pension business in accordance with the Regulator's and Tenet standards.
- Assess client files in accordance with Tenet and Regulatory guidance, contacting clients to discuss cases when a solution can be best achieved by immediate action.
- Ensure own competence is maintained and learning recorded.
- Manage returns and take ownership of designated cases to closure or escalation, to achieve quantity/quality objectives in line with service standards
- Consult and provide guidance on individual cases to advisers.
- Keep accurate records as requested/instructed.
- Maintain knowledge of the FCA regulatory regime and react to changes the may impact on advice standards.
- On occasion meet with advisers face to face to give guidance and consultation.
- Having regular reviews with an internal Training & Competence Officer and maintaining adequate CPD records to satisfy a Statement of Professional Standing going forward.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning/QCA Level 4 equivalent, including full K10 and K20 or JO4/ JO5/RO4 and G60/AF3.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desirable
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Products.
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Ability to draft correspondence on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure occasionally.
- Industry experience in a business with familiarity with FCA Rules and regulatory updates is desirable.
- Assessment, compliance or T&C environment is an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive our excellent benefits package, which includes:
- A highly competitive salary based on qualifications/experience;
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- Access to Perkbox - "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!