Financial Services Adminstrator
Date Posted: 22/12/2017 | Deadline: 23/02/2018 | Ref: KL/JW/FSAdminE/N
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £15,000 to £17,500 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits
We are currently looking to appoint a Financial Services Administrator, to take up an exciting new opportunity, based at our Aspire Financial Management office in Northampton. This role is an excellent opportunity to start your career within the financial services industry, as part of a friendly and dedicated team of professionals. There will also be the opportunity to study towards professionally recognised financial services qualifications.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- The role is primarily focused around providing administrative support to the team and clients, which includes:
- Liaising with product providers to obtain case updates and valuations via telephone and email;
- Coordinating and distributing group emails, weekly updates and statements to advisers;
- Overseeing the processing of outgoing mail and distributing incoming mail to relevant business area;
- Adhering to internal policies and regulatory requirements at all times;
- General office duties such as filing, copying and scanning as required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven administrative experience in a professional setting would be an advantage but is not essential, as full training will be given;
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service;
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels to gather information and resolve issues;
- The ability to work as part of a team and by using your own initiative;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for delivering excellent service and results;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Computer literacy (including MS Word/Excel);
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C and above or equivalent.
Salary banding is competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- Access to Perkbox – “the happiness platform”;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and generaliInsurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!