Operations Manager - Aspire
Date Posted: 18/09/2018 | Deadline: 31/10/2018 | Ref: KL/CM/AspireOM
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently looking to appoint an Operations Manager, to take up an exciting opportunity, based at our Aspire Financial Management office in Northampton.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and ensure delivery of excellent processes and controls for the Aspire business back office operations to support advisers, which are compliant, efficient and profitable;
- Manage and develop staff in all Aspire locations;
- Produce Board and Management information;
- Manage allocated budgets;
- Monitor, control and implement processes, systems and controls;
- Develop and deliver processes that ensure services agreed are delivered;
- Develop and Manage processes to deliver compliant and profitable referral services by non Aspire advisers;
- Develop and Manage processes to deliver to agreed contract for referrals from providers, including Aviva.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Resource planning and management skills with foucs on service delivery and development;
- Maintiaing high standards of documentation coompletion to allow accurate completion by paraplanning and Aspire Admin;
- Excellent team management and organising skills with the ability to drive a team to work within specified timescales and quality levels;
- Acting as an ambassador for the company and championing TCF;
- Working with introducers to build relationships and maximise referral opportunies;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Possession of the QCF4 Diploma in Financial Planning and CeMAP would be desirable;
- Prior experience of leading an administrative team in a regulated Financial Services business.
Salary banding is competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you! Please can we ask you to attach a covering letter with your CV.