Date Posted: 25/06/2018 | Deadline: 23/07/2018 | Ref: KL/JH/MC
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our flexible benefits platform
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Consultant to join our Marketing and Communications Team; this role is based at our well established and friendly Head Office in Horsforth, Leeds.
Working within an established Marketing & Communications team, the role includes varied marketing responsibilities such as the ownership and production of one of our quarterly member magazines, direct marketing, brochureware and leaflets, event promotions and HTML emails. Activity is related both to recruitment marketing to generate leads, as well as promoting key services and initiatives to existing financial adviser and mortgage broker members.
Much of the work is B2B for our different brands, but part of the role is also to provide B2C marketing support to our member financial adviser firms.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for coordinating and producing varied marketing activities – both print and digital to existing adviser members and prospects;
- Proactively developing & contributing ideas to help communicate our propositions in a compelling way to key audiences;
- Measuring marketing effectiveness, providing timely and accurate information, as well as recommending ways to make improvements;
- Providing effective marketing support tools and value for money services to our members (financial advisers);
- Working with design agencies and the in-house studio to achieve quality outputs and maximise budget effectiveness;
- Working effectively with the Marketing & Communications team and building strong working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Any other duties as delegated by the Head of Marketing & Communications;
- Copy writing and proofing; upholding brand standards;
- Lives by our internal values of Be Commercial, Innovate & Change, Customer Focus, Open & Honest and Shared Success.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Prior experience within a marketing communications team would be desirable; within the financial services industry would be even better;
- Delivery of work to set deadlines and budget;
- Achievement of targets, such as lead generation;
- Response rates and campaign ROI;
- Achieving compliance requirements;
- Feedback from stakeholders;
- Experience in copy writing and proof-reading;
- An understanding of HTML would be advantageous;
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas party and Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!