Investment Support Analyst
Date Posted: 11/01/2018 | Deadline: 11/04/2018 | Ref: ISA/DEA/RY
Job Type: Fixed-Term Full-Time
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, flexible benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Investment Support Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract based in our Leeds Head Office, although home working may be considered, reporting into the Investment Pension Specialist Co-ordinator. In this role you will deliver advice checking services to our clients in line with the Customer Value Proposition to ensure we manage risk to our clients and the company.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure own qualitative and quantitative targets are achieved;
- Contact clients to discuss cases when a solution can be best achieved by immediate contact;
- Manage own clients in partnership with Competence Monitoring supervisors to achieve quality objective of improving advice standards of our clients;
- Manage returns to closure to achieve quantity/quality objectives;
- Consult and provide guidance on individual cases to advisers;
- Keep accurate records as requested/instructed;
- Maintain knowledge of the FSA regulatory regime and react to changes that may impact on advice standards;
- Occasion to meet with advisers face-to-face to give guidance and consultation.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Financial services product knowledge;
- Current knowledge of FSA/Regulatory and industry requirements;
- Diploma in Financial Planning/QCF equivalent;
- Experience required of assessing client files in accordance with Regulatory guidance;
- Experience of taking ownership for designated cases and ensuring closure or escalation;
- The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox – “the happiness platform”;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our annaul staff Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!