Financial Services Administrator
Date Posted: 09/09/2019 | Deadline: 27/09/2019 | Ref: MW/IM/FSA
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join our collaborative and fast-paced team based at our Leeds Head Office who are part of the Tenet Group.
You will play a key role in the successful delivery of operational and administrative support for our network members/Financial Advisors. You will be part of a wider team focused on providing a dedicated and professional service to help with the processing of client reviews, new business cases and liaising with product providers. You will utilise your financial services product knowledge to help with the administration processing.
If you are also interested in developing further Tenet offer support and funding towards the attainment of financial services qualification such as QCF Level 4 or other learning courses.
Why should you join us?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire & the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
What we do
We are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you'll be getting up to in more detail:
- Providing a dedicated and professional sales support service to IFAs and clients.
- Preparing and arranging annual client reviews.
- Processing new business cases and managing them through to completion.
- Liaising with product providers to obtain case updates and valuations via telephone and email.
- Managing referrals from clients and providers.
- Coordinating and distributing group emails, weekly updates and statements to advisers.
- Overseeing the processing of outgoing mail and distributing incoming mail to relevant business area.
- General office duties such as filing, copying and scanning as required.
We'd love to see:
- Excellent time management, admin and organising skills with the ability to work within specified timescales and quality levels
- Previous experience within a financial services environment with general product knowledge or awareness of industry requirements is essential; either through sales or administration support of financial advisors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service.
- Experience of providing detailed administration support.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn’t enough! We also have:
- Free Fruit on a Monday
- Dress down Fridays
- ‘Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks
- Social club events such as Pub quizzes, Day at the races, Bowling and much more!
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!