Financial Planning Co-ordinator
Date Posted: 30/08/2019 | Deadline: 27/09/2019 | Ref: MW/SJ/FPC
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £25,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Based in our Edinburgh Hub, we are looking for a Financial Planning Co-ordinator who will support the Hub Financial Advisers, providing a full administration service including liaison with clients, providers and external paraplanning support services.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- New business processing and ongoing client servicing;
- Obtaining new business illustrations;
- Preparing client valuations, client reviews and correspondence;
- Administration of fund switches, re-directions, withdrawals and transfers
- Administration of online platforms;
- Client meeting preparation and data gathering;
- Using software to establish and maintain records;
- Providing regular updates to users and dealing with enquiries;
- Ensuring systems are up to date with case progression;
- Packaging and sending completed cases to the user;
- Processing fees and invoicing;
- To provide timely, compliant client reports to advisers on non-complex cases ensuring that Paraplanning standards, FCA and Tenet Policy are met at all times;
- Manage cases through Tenet or paraplanning services;
- General policy servicing.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- An excellent understanding of the advisory market, regulatory guidance and standards;
- Previous experience within a financial services environment with general product knowledge is essential, ideally from within an IFA practice;
- Excellent time management, admin and organising skills with the ability to work within specified timescales and quality levels;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service;
- Experience of providing detailed administration support;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded income protection and life assurance cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn't enough! We also have:
- Free fruit on a Monday;
- Dress-down Fridays;
- ‘Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks;
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling and much more!;
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!