Adviser Support Manager
Date Posted: 24/09/2019 | Deadline: 18/10/2019 | Ref: MW/IM/ASM
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £50,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you'l be getting up to:
- Developing and delivering the administration support service to employed advisers;
- Supporting advisers in the delivery of the proposition to customers;
- Producing MI required to support management and advisers;
- Ensuring legacy book processes are carried out to ensure clients are correctly allocated and revenue protected;
- Supporting advisers and customers in the use of iO (Intelligent Office) to maximise efficiency and customer service;
- Supporting delivery of marketing initiatives;
- Supporting advisers in Training & Competence;
- Ensuring actions from Training & Competence and audit visits by network are taken;
- Working with the Premises Manager and RM to ensure smooth running of hub;
- Providing training to members of the team;
- Conducting 1:1 meetings with team members;
- Attending Operations meetings;
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, which may from time to time be required.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Financial Services knowledge specifically the advice process;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Clear communication;
- Excellent organisation and planning skills necessary to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence;
- Confidence in abilities;
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of iO (Intelligent Office) system;
- R01 or equivalent;
- Office management experience in an IFA practice.
This role will involve travelling to different hubs throughout the country so a Full UK Driving License is required.
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded income protection and life assurance cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn't enough! We also have:
- Free fruit on a Monday;
- Dress-down Fridays;
- ‘Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks;
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling and much more!;
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!