Customer Services Consultant
Date Posted: 30/07/2018 | Deadline: 31/08/2018 | Ref: KL/CSC/TG
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Up to £18,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, flexible benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Consultant based in our Leeds Head Office in Horsforth, reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader. In this role you will provide a client focused service and resolve client enquiries in accordance with department policy and procedures.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to enquiries in a customer-focussed manner and in accordance with department policy and procedures;
- Complete customer enquiries and processing within agreed service levels;
- Escalate and resolve complaints in accordance with policy;
- Input data accurately onto IT systems;
- Incorporating Tenet Advantage processes and procedures in to Customer Services workload;
- Assisting advisers to navigate around Tenet systems including Tenet Advantage;
- Resolve system queries, which can be of a technical nature i.e. Tenet Advantage, toolbars, pop-ups etc.;
- Setting up roles, users, privileges, re-setting passwords;
- System administration including providers, products, funds and financial rates & settings etc.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good planning and organising skills, able to adhere to policies and procedures;
- Good time management skills, comfortable working to targets;
- Previous customer service experience is desirable but not essential;
- Excellent team player, also able to work independently;
- IT literate with the ability to explain processes and systems.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!