Date Posted: 14/03/2018 | Deadline: 20/08/2018 | Ref: AF/KL/SC
Job Type: Fixed-Term Full-Time
Salary: £25-£30k depending on experience, OTE £35-£45K
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently looking to appoint a driven and motivated desk-based Sales Consultant (12 months fixed-term contract) to be based in our friendly and professional Leeds Head Office at Horsforth, reporting into the Recruitment & Events Manager.
The key focus of the role will be to generate ongoing leads for the sales team via outbound calling.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Generating telephone appointments or face to face appointments;
- To sell the services of TenetSelect directly over the phone to non-Tenet members;
- Work with the Marketing team to manage the outbound campaign messages and Marketing collateral used by the team;
- Responsible for logging and reporting on appointments/follow-up/next contact;
- Outbound calling for lead generation;
- Inbound enquiry management for all brands;
- Full end-to-end delivery of Recruitment Service for N2E;
- Competitor analysis;
- Involved with package/proposition review;
- Campaign creation and monitoring;
- Marketing collateral management for sales process;
- Prospect marketing distribution and communications;
- MI delivery for the team weekly and monthly;
- CRM upkeep and reporting.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a financial services environment would be desirable;
- Competitor knowledge within the network industry would be a distinct advantage;
- Outbound calling/sales experience is essential;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Innovative and proactive approach to tasks and processes;
- IT literate across Microsoft suite of products including Word and Excel;
- Positive, friendly and helpful team player.
This role offers the opportunity to join a dedicated, close-knit team of friendly professionals.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox – "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!