Adviser Support Co-ordinator
Date Posted: 25/09/2019 | Deadline: 25/10/2019 | Ref: MW/IM/ASC2
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £25,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire & the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Based in our Preston Hub, we are looking for an Adviser Support Co-ordinator who will support the Hub Financial Advisers providing a full administration service including liaison with clients, providers and external paraplanning support services.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Providing an initial review (Pre-acceptance) of cases submitted to paraplanning to determine outstanding information and data gathering requirements
- Analysing existing plans/schemes and produce comparisons with alternative options
- Researching new products and services providing a recommended route with well documented rationale using available tools and support
- Providing timely, compliant client reports to the members, ensuring that standards, FCA and Policy are met at all times
- Preparing client files for reviews
- Liaising with adviser and clients to ensure excellent service is delivered
- Providing excellent administration support to hub advisers
- Providing regular ad hoc management information (MI)
- Ensuring all client documentation is correctly recorded
- Ensuring all systems and case notes are updated with progress and a clear audit trail is available
- Acting as the first point of contact for all administration support at the hub and resolving queries/problems in a timely manner
QCF Level 4 is desirable but not essential for this role.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Driven and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Able to embrace change
- Ability to deliver at pace
- Can show good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Previous experience of working in an IFA practice
- Financial Services product knowledge
- Current knowledge of FSA/Regulatory and industry requirements and ability to apply
- An understanding of the advisory market, regulatory guidance and standards
- Previous experience of dealing with clients via telephone, email and in person
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office packages
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded income protection and life assurance cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn't enough! We also have:
- Free fruit on a Monday;
- Dress-down Fridays;
- ‘Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks;
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling and much more!;
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!