Financial Adviser - Aspire
Date Posted: 18/01/2018 | Deadline: 05/04/2018 | Ref: EB/FA/ASPIRE
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, lucrative bonus scheme, generous car allowance, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits
We are looking for an Employed Financial Adviser to service an established client bank, with a background of offering fully independent advice and the capability of generating new business opportunities.
This full time, home-based role involves providing holistic independent financial advice solutions that meet our customer's protection, investment and retirement planning needs for both existing and new clients.
- Established client bank to service and further develop with the support of the Tenet Group
- We promote continuing professional development within a friendly office environment offering an attractive uncapped remuneration package to the successful candidate.
- Centralised administrative and research support is available to maximise client facing opportunities.
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum) ideally with AF3/G60 or equivalent
- Current competent adviser status is essential;
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas;
- Previous successful sales related track record;
- Experience as an Independent Financial Adviser within the financial services industry, we may consider advisers with a tied background;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues;
- You will have a valid driving licence and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of location in order to meet our customers' needs;
- Able to work without close supervision.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary with earning potential in the region of £70k OTE.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An targeted performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox – “the happiness platform”;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!