Documentation Advice Triage Checker
Date Posted: 15/10/2018 | Deadline: 16/11/2018 | Ref: KL/ATC/RY
Job Type: Fixed-Term, Full-Time
Salary: £250 to £300 per day
Benefits: Competitive Salary.
We are currently recruiting for a Documentation Triage Checker Contractor, to work under a 4-6 month fixed-term contract; contracting rate is £250-£300 per day.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking a preliminary advice check/triage of files awaiting assessments by a CF30 to ensure the information is accurate and complete and all required documentation is present also. Therefore, you will deliver a high quality triage advice checking service to our clients in line with Tenet core values, service level agreements, FCA regulation, and Tenet policy; whilst achieving qualitative and quantitative targets.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake preliminary assessment of a file to ensure in line with Tenet policy standards i.e. ensure no omissions or missing documentation.
- Ensure that the CF30 file assessor is in possession of all required information to complete the assessment of advice suitability.
- Manage own workload within given timescales, taking ownership of meeting team objectives.
- Ensure all systems and records are accurately completed.
- Manage own competence to ensure maintained and CPD is recorded appropriately.
- To provide feedback where appropriate; constructive and positively.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Full QCF4 or equivalent is essential; desirable qualifications are QCF Level 6 or equivalent, CeMAP, G60/AF3/AF7.
- Experience is desirable in the defined benefits transfer market for example experience in ceding scheme information.
- Knowledge of compliance and/or advice sector and experience of either advice assessment, file checking, paraplanning or advising.
- Ability to take ownership of designated case assessments.
- Be able to liaise effectively, helpfully and proactively with both internally and externally.
- Ability to consult and coach advisers on advice documentation.
- Familiarity with the FCA Rules and regulatory updates.
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral.
- IT literate specifically in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!