Trainee Complaints Resolution Officer
Date Posted: 03/01/2019 | Deadline: 31/01/2019 | Ref: KL/JS/TCRO
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Performance Bonus, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Excellent Pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
Do you have Financial Services experience within financial services? Are you looking for support and training towards attaining or completing a Level 4 diploma in financial services?
If so, we have a great career opportunity for you as a Trainee Complaints Resolution Officer within our Complaints Team based at our Leeds Head Office in Horsforth. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package for someone who may have already undertaken qualification(s) and looking for further development within complaints/compliance.
Here at Tenet Group, we like to think of ourselves as a fun, friendly, flexible place to work, with a pleasant family-feel atmosphere. We are one of the largest Independent Financial Adviser support groups in the UK with over 25 years industry experience, and we provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
You will be trained, developed and supported through the relevant qualifications and will eventually be responsible for managing the complaint cycle in accordance with regulatory requirements with maximum visibility and transparency, guiding all parties through the complaints process, ensuring that the correct assessment is achieved and the delivery of the validity outcome or resolution to the complainant is accomplished.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct investigations into complaints made using FCA Disp and FOS guidelines to make an appropriate decision via a Final Decision Letter.;
- Provide feedback to management in the form of Root Cause Analysis with recommendations in a timely fashion and provide relevant MI;
- Complete a report to demonstrate and confirm the particulars of the case;
- Pay redress to clients in keeping with FCA rulings;
- Assist FOS with complaints referred to FOS;
- To complete the complaint resolution cycle in accordance with the DISP regulatory requirements and Tenet policy;
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups;
- Maintain company records and systems accurately and in a timely manner;
- Seek approval from PI Insurers for Final Decision and Offer letters;
- Engage with 3rd parties, where the redress methodology is outsourced;
- Undertake loss calculations using Exasoft Redress Manager software.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in retail financial services is preferred, ideally in an IFA/Network environment, with the desire to forge a career within this sector;
- A strong ethos for Treating Customers Fairly;
- Proven experience of working to deadlines within set guidelines and processes, ideally managing a caseload or designated accounts;
- Investigative/enquiring approach with a strong eye for detail and the ability to get below the surface of cases;
- Finely tuned customer service skills across all stakeholders, both internal and external.
Our passion is creating a great place to work for our staff, so in addition to a competitive salary you will also receive:
- Performance related pay and bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- A generous Company-funded pension, plus 60% income protection and 4 x life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our many staff social events, including our Summer BBQ, Christmas party and Conference;
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!