Customer Support Consultant
Date Posted: 15/02/2019 | Deadline: 29/03/2019 | Ref: MW/KS/CSC
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
We have a new exciting opportunity! We are currently looking for a Customer Support Consultant to come and join our team based in Leeds.
As a Customer Support Consultant you will support client focused service and accurate/prompt reconciliation & payment of client income in accordance with department policy and procedures.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Complete enquiries and processing within agreed Service Levels;
- The accurate input of data onto IT systems;
- Resolving processing queries;
- Liaising with Providers;
- Running reporting from Tenet systems.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Maths and English GCSE C or above;
- Preferably experience in admin/data entry/financial services but not essential;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills – email, phone, face-to-face;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages – Excel, Outlook & Word is desirable.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas Party & Conference;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!