Date Posted: 06/02/2018 | Deadline: 20/02/2018 | Ref: DEA/PM/MG
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, flexible benefits
Due to new business opportunities underpinned by our technology proposition we are currently looking for an experienced IT Software Project Manager to join our team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
If you are a talented Project Manager who can demonstrate the ability to deliver change initiatives and complex projects and want to be an integral part of a growing IT team, who work hand-in-hand with other business areas, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and documentation of project objectives, scope, phasing, deliverables, acceptance criteria and timescales;
- Hands-on project management, ensuring that projects are set up, managed and delivered to requirements, budget and plan;
- Ensure effective communication are in place across all aspects of the project;
- Maintain relationships with external project managers, software suppliers and key business stakeholders;
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop project teams in order to deliver effective projects;
- Maintain an appreciation and awareness of emerging and existing project management methods.
Required skills and experience:
- IT software project management by delivering change to mission critical web based business applications in a corporate environment;
- Software upgrade and deployments to internal and external customers including data migration;
- Management of user acceptance testing as part of an application deployment project;
- Excellent decision making ability providing leadership and credibility to senior stakeholders and suppliers, championing changes from inception to implementation;
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Experience of retail financial services software functionality and processes within the financial advice sector is desirable;
- 3rd party IT supplier relationship and contract negotiation;
- Project portfolio prioritisation and reporting to senior business stakeholders;
- Prince 2, PMI or APM qualified;
- Waterfall and Agile project management methods.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and/or qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- Annual Christmas Party & Staff Conference
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!