Date Posted: 02/08/2019 | Deadline: 30/08/2019 | Ref: MW/LL/AC
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
Based in our Leeds Head Office, we are looking for an Acquisitions Coordinator who will support the Head of Acquisitions in project managing our Practice Buy Out (PBO) process. These projects involve us acquiring the business of some of our IFA network members as they look at their retirement options. Duties will include supporting the due diligence planning and integration of the acquired businesses into our existing IFA operations.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Support the PBO acquisition process through project co-ordination and planning;
- Coordinate the due diligence process for each acquisition;
- Coordinate the integration plans for each acquisition;
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure all areas of activity are included in PBO projects such as legal, finance, compliance, HR, IT, premises, insurance etc.;
- Maintain up-to-date project plans of progress with acquisitions;
- Liaising with internal departments around due diligence visits and reporting;
- Maintain an integration task plan for each completion;
- Continue to follow-up on task completion until all matters are resolved post completion;
- Arrange meetings, take minutes and other admin tasks.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Demonstrable project planning;
- Organised individual and able to work pro-actively;
- Problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Thrives in a busy (stressful) environment often managing more than one project at a time;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Fresh thinking;
- Involvement in projects within Financial Services – is desirable.
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of project management methodology;
- Experience of working in a pressured environment managing many small tasks within the larger projects;
- Multi-discipline knowledge – is desirable;
- Project Management/Coordination – is desirable;
- Knowledge of IFA operations – is desirable;
- Experience of a Financial Services industry – is desirable;
- Educated to a degree/higher education level – is desirable;
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded income protection and life assurance cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Summer BBQ and Christmas Party & Conference
- You'll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn't enough! We also have:
- Free fruit on a Monday;
- Dress-down Fridays;
- ‘Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks;
- Social club events such as pub quizzes, day at the races, bowling and much more!;
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!