Date Posted: 11/10/2018 | Deadline: 18/01/2019 | Ref: KL/CC&CRA/RF
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, company funded PHI, life assurance and generous company pension.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start your career in financial services!
We are currently recruiting for a Complaints Administrator to join the Customer Care and Complaints Team. In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team which includes a variety of tasks as well as assisting the Complaint Resolution Officers in other duties.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Support the team in administration tasks such as gathering information for the Complaints Resolution Officer to investigate the complaint;
- Liaising with Advisers and Product providers through both oral and written communication;
- Acknowledging complaints received by either email or letter to clients;
- Keying complaints onto the system and keeping them updated;
- Liaising with the Financial Ombudsman Service as and when required;
- Assisting the team and the Customer Care & Complaints Team Leader in other projects;
- Ensure the maintenance of company records and systems/spreadsheets accurately with attention to detail.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Ability to manage own workload and take ownership of tasks to ensure accurate completion;
- Experience of Financial Services is desirable but not essential;
- Has knowledge and skills of investigation or enquiring approach;
- Be able to liaise effectively, helpfully and proactively with both internally and externally;
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral;
- IT literate specifically in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Grade C or above is Maths and English.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas Party & Conference;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!