Payment Services Consultant
Date Posted: 12/07/2018 | Deadline: 14/09/2018 | Ref: KL/KS/PSC2
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Up to £15,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a Payment Processing/Data Entry Consultant to join our Payment Services Team at our friendly Head Office in Horsforth. You will provide a client focussed service that requires accurate and prompt reconciliation and payment of client income in accordance with department policy and procedures.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with customer enquiries and processing within agreed service levels;
- Keying and inputting financial data and resolving anomalies and issues; escalating where applicable;
- Working within set service standards and KPIs.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to work within Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Data input skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel;
- A friendly and professional telephone manner;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Any previous data entry/office/professional/Financial Services experience would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will receive our excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications/experience;
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox - "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!