Date Posted: 16/07/2018 | Deadline: 06/08/2018 | Ref: DEA/BA/AU
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our flexible benefits platform.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our friendly Business Change team based in Horsforth. If you are a talented Business Analyst who can demonstrate the ability to deliver change initiatives and business transformation projects, and want to be part of something special, then we would love to hear from you.
- Provide business and process analysis utilising a variety of methods in the identification, analysis and documentation of business processes, business improvement ideas and system requirements;
- Liaise with business and IT process owners to ensure appropriate analysis and elicitation procedures are applied;
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs of the business;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse and deliver the following:
- Functional and non-functional requirements;
- Business requirements document;
- Requirements use cases and user stories;
- GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Development of business cases and proposals in conjunction with all senior stakeholders and project managers;
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams and suppliers for business change issues, reporting regularly on progress.
Skills & Experience
- Proven background working as a Business Analyst ideally with experience of working in the financial services sector;
- Training and mentoring of other IT team members and business staff in business and process analysis methods;
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills to internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, understanding dependencies, conflicts and pre-requisites;
- Strong analytical, facilitation and process mapping skills;
- Strategic thinking with pragmatic delivery;
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels is essential;
- Highly analytical and able to prioritise under pressure.
- BPMN 2.0 or equivalent Process Mapping Methodology;
- Business Process Management (BPM) Systems;
- Automated systems integrations projects;
- Business transformation and change;
- Exposure to full SDLC - software development lifecycle;
- Project management methodologies;
- Experience in MI report writing;
- Experience within the retail financial services industry.
Desirable professional qualifications:
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis (ISEB);
- Lean Six Sigma.
The successful candidate will receive our excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications/experience;
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
We are ideally placed for commuting; situated within minutes’ walk of Horsforth train station and within easy travelling reach of all major routes/motorways.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!