Customer Support Consultant (Fixed-Term 9 months)
Date Posted: 28/02/2019 | Deadline: 12/04/2019 | Ref: MW/TG/CSC
Job Type: Fixed-Term, Full-Time
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Consultant on a 9 months fixed-term contract based in our Leeds Head Office, reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader. In this role you will provide a client focussed service and resolve client enquiries in accordance with department policy and procedures.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to enquiries in a customer focussed manner and in accordance with department policy and procedures;
- Complete customer enquiries and processing within agreed service levels;
- Escalate and resolve complaints in accordance with policy;
- Input data accurately onto IT systems;
- Incorporating Tenet Advantage processes and procedures in to Customer Services workload;
- Assisting advisers to navigate around Tenet systems including Tenet Advantage;
- Resolve system queries, which can be of a technical nature i.e. Tenet Advantage, toolbars, pop-ups etc.;
- Setting up roles, user, privileges, re-setting passwords;
- System administration. Including providers, products, funds and financial rates & settings etc.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good planning and organising skills, able to adhere to policies and procedures;
- Good time management skills, comfortable working to targets;
- Previous customer service experience is desirable, but not essential;
- Excellent team player, also able to work independently;
- IT literate with the ability to explain processes and systems.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience.
Our passion is creating a great place to work for our staff, so in addition to a competitive salary you will also receive:
- Performance related pay and bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- A generous Company-funded Pension, plus 60% Income Protection and 4 x Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our many staff social events, including our Summer BBQ and Christmas party and Conference;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in a busy and collaborative team, then we would love to hear from you!