Date Posted: 01/03/2018 | Deadline: 29/03/2018 | Ref: KL/SD/PA1
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits
We are currently looking to appoint a Paraplanning Administrator to join our Paraplanning team to assist the Paraplanners in the administration and support of our advisers and ultimately their clients. This role is based at our well-established and friendly Head Office in Horsforth, Leeds.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing excellent customer service to all users of the paraplanning service;
- Acting as first point of contact for users both internally and externally;
- Liaising with financial advisers and product providers via telephone and email;
- Gathering data and information on existing schemes and policies for analysis and comparison;
- Setting up new cases, processing new business, obtaining/producing valuations, annual statements and quotes etc.;
- Preparing files for the Paraplanners and getting them ready for submission;
- Data input and maintaining systems in an accurate and timely manner;
- Supporting Paraplanners with basic research into new schemes and advice solutions.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven administrative experience in a professional setting is definitely required, ideally from within a financial services setting, though this not essential;
- A foundation understanding of the financial advice process would be an advantage;
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels to gather information and resolve issues;
- The ability to work as part of a team and by using own initiative;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for delivering excellent service and results;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Computer literacy (including MS Word/Excel);
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C and above or equivalent.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dedicated team of professionals and gain hands on experience within financial services. There may also be the potential to study towards professionally recognised financial services qualifications.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas party and Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!