Advice Support Team Administrator
Date Posted: 06/06/2018 | Deadline: 06/07/2018 | Ref: KL/MG/ASTAP
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits.
We are currently looking to appoint an Advice Support Team Administrator reporting to the Advice Support Team Administration Supervisor, as part of a wider Advice Support team. You will provide timely administration support to the Advice Support Team and T&C Supervisors and handle queries from advisers via telephone, email and written correspondence.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Providing an excellent level of administrative support and customer service both internally and externally via telephone, email and in writing;
- Email firms/advisers with details of new file(s) required by the assessment team to complete a review of the business recommended by advisers;
- Create a file review record on the system (ARRM) for the business assessment team and upload the documents to the review record and allocate a case officer;
- Outstanding file requests and file returns to be chased via the systems bulk mailer notifications until the file/response has been received and a review can be completed;
- Dealing with emails received in the various Advice Support Team inboxes within agreed timescales;
- T&C administration support, systems updates with new adviser notifications and forward notification emails onto an advisers T&C Supervisor;
- Supporting the team by fielding calls, resolving basic queries, escalating when required to the relevant personnel whilst also taking some ownership for providing information to Advisers that is within remit of the role;
- Undertaking general administrative assistance as and when required.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous administration support and client care experience, ideally in financial services environment;
- Strong communication and customer service skills over the telephone and face-to-face;
- Good organisational skills and a confident can do attitude and the tenacity to overcome objections and potential barriers;
- Finely tuned attention to detail and accuracy when collating incoming information and when providing information to our customers;
- IT literate to intermediate level in the Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas party and Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!