Trainee Authorisations Consultant
Date Posted: 30/01/2019 | Deadline: 30/04/2019 | Ref: MW/JR/TAC
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently looking to appoint a Trainee Consultant to join our Authorisations team to support client focused service and resolve client enquiries in accordance with department policy and procedures. This role is based at our Leeds Head Office based in Horsforth.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Excellent customer service skills across a variety of stakeholders with varied Respond to enquiries in a customer focused manner and in accordance with department policy and procedures;
- Complete customer enquiries and processing within agreed Service Levels;
- The accurate input of data onto IT systems;
- Updating and scanning of client files;
- Liaising with internal departments;
- Non-application based administration;
- Supporting new advisers and leavers.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills across a variety of stakeholders with varied requirements;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail;
- Computer literacy (including MS Word/Excel);
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels to gather information and resolve issues;
The salary on offer is competitive and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Our passion is creating a great place to work for our staff, so in addition to a competitive salary you will also receive:
- Performance related pay and bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- A generous Company-funded Pension, plus 60% Income Protection and 4 x Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our many staff social events, including our Summer BBQ and Christmas party and Conference;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in a busy and collaborative team, then we would love to hear from you!