Date Posted: 06/10/2017 | Deadline: 22/12/2017 | Ref: BA/DEA/ST
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, flexible benefits, Perkbox
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our friendly Business Change team based in Horsforth. If you are a talented Business Analyst who can demonstrate the ability to deliver change initiatives and business transformation projects, and want to be part of something special, then we would love to hear from you.
Tenet is one of the largest independent Financial Adviser support groups in the UK with over 25 years' industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients in a regulated environment. The successful applicant will work within Business Change team, which is a key influence across the business, delivering quality solutions to meet external/internal demands and opportunities, thus enabling the business to succeed.
- Deliver business and process analysis utilising a variety of methods to identify, analyse and document business processes, business improvement ideas and system requirements;
- Liaise with all areas of IT and business process owners to implement the appropriate analysis and elicitation procedures;
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs of the business:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse and deliver the following:
- Functional and non-functional requirements;
- Business Requirements Document;
- Requirements Use Cases and User Stories;
- GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Development of business cases and proposal in conjunction with all senior stakeholders and project managers;
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, support teams and suppliers for business change issues;
- Reporting regularly on progress.
Skills & experience:
- Proven background working as a Business Analyst ideally with experience of working in the Financial Services sector;
- Training and mentoring of other IT team members and business staff in business and process analysis methods;
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills to internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously understanding dependencies, conflicts and pre-requisites;
- Strong analytical, facilitation and process mapping skills;
- Strategic thinking with pragmatic delivery;
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels is essential;
- Highly analytical and able to prioritise under pressure.
- BPMN 2.0 Process Mapping Method;
- Business Process Management (BPM) Systems;
- Automated systems integrations projects;
- Business Transformation and change;
- SDLC – software development lifecycle;
- Project Management methodologies;
- Experience in MI report writing;
- Experience within the Retail Financial Services Industry.
Desirable professional qualifications:
- Lean Six Sigma;
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis (ISEB).
The successful candidate will receive our excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications/experience;
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox - "the happiness platform";
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice.
We are ideally placed for commuting; situated within minutes' walk of Horsforth train station and within easy travelling reach of all major routes/motorways.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!