Asset Migration Administrator
Date Posted: 02/08/2018 | Deadline: 07/09/2018 | Ref: BW/KL/AMA
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently looking to appoint an Asset Migration Administrator to be based in our friendly and professional Leeds Head Office at Horsforth, reporting into the Business Development Director.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist financial advisers with the analysis and processing of asset migrations, moving client investment assets onto the Tenet Platform. In addition providing administration support by collating and analyzing management information for trend and efficiency analysis.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Run the asset migration process, primarily on Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Analyse the data and prepare adviser reports;
- Create and dispatch appropriate documentation;
- Continually review and refine the process, suggesting changes to improve efficiency;
- Liaise with financial advisers via phone or email when required.
- Monitor the progress of each migration;
- Collect and analyse conversion data to identify trends and suggest improvements to the process;
- Create and run weekly reports for the Operations Manager;
- Create monthly MI for the Business Development board report;
- Create and run reports for other Business Development areas (as required).
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- IT literate specifically in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong administration skills and highly organised;
- Proven track record of working as part of a team;
- Working to deadlines, attention to detail;
- Professional communication skills - email, phone, face-to-face;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Following processes and documentation, including IT operational procedures accordingly;
- A level of technical capability including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, software fault-finding;
- High level of accuracy with an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will receive our excellent benefits package, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!