Sinfonia Relationship Manager
Date Posted: 02/08/2018 | Deadline: 07/09/2018 | Ref: BW/KL/SRM
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum dependent upon experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, company funded PHI, life assurance and generous company pension.
We are currently looking to appoint a driven and motivated desk-based Sinfonia Relationship Manager to be based in our friendly and professional Leeds Head Office at Horsforth, reporting into the Business Development Director.
The key focus of the role will be to manage relationships between Sinfonia’s user base with a view to increasing sales. This is a great opportunity for the right person to shape the role and would be an excellent career development step, with exposure to a wide range of business areas and skills.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Deepen relationships with existing financial adviser users to increase net sales;
- Grow the user base by responding to queries and making proactive outbound calls to advisers;
- Provide technical information on the funds to advisers;
- Liaise with our outsourcing providers to obtain detailed technical information in line with adviser requests;
- Create comparisons with other funds to assist advisers with recommendations;
- Be the primary point of contact for all adviser enquires;
- Represent Sinfonia at both internal and industry events.
- Manage the relationships with our outsourcing partners;
- Manage relationships with our key users;
- Promote Sinfonia internally to Tenet staff.
- Work with marketing to ensure that all messages are distributed to the appropriate audience in a timely manner;
- Assist in the creation of marketing strategies based on knowledge of users.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements of the fund have been met;
- Report on activities completed in line with planned activity.
Create and maintain meaningful MI to report to the Business Development Director and the Sinfonia Asset Management Board
Key types of activity:
- Regular contact with financial adviser users;
- Regular contact with outsourcing partners;
- Creation and distribution of regular updates/information emails/calls to advisers;
- MI reporting.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a financial services environment is an essential requirement;
- A basic understanding of financial platforms and investment funds is essential;
- Knowledge/experience of how a network and/or financial adviser business operates would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of fund management and investment platforms would be an advantage;
- Excellent time management skills, including co-ordination/management of others;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Innovative and proactive approach to tasks and processes;
- IT literate across Microsoft suite of products including Word and Excel;
- Positive, friendly and helpful team player;
- This role offers the opportunity to join a dedicated, close-knit team of friendly professionals.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!