Financial Services Administrator
Date Posted: 23/11/2017 | Deadline: 22/12/2017 | Ref: KL/JW/SAdmin/N
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, PHI, life cover, flexible benefits
We are currently looking to appoint a Financial Services Administrator, to take up an exciting new opportunity, based at our Aspire Financial Management office in Northampton. This role is an excellent opportunity to start your career within the financial services industry, as part of a friendly and dedicated team of professionals. There will also be the opportunity to study towards professionally recognised financial services qualifications.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing a dedicated and professional sales support service to IFA's, Paraplanners and Clients;
- Processing new business cases and managing them through to completion;
- Liaising with product providers to obtain case updates and valuations via telephone and email;
- Assisting IFA's with the completion of suitability letters and various reports;
- Coordinating and distributing group emails, weekly updates and statements to advisers;
- Overseeing the processing of outgoing mail and distributing incoming mail to relevant business area;
- Adhering to internal policies and regulatory requirements at all times;
- General office duties such as filing, copying and scanning as required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service;
- Excellent time management, admin and organising skills with the ability to work within specified timescales and quality levels;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience of providing detailed administrative support is required and any progression towards the CII qualifications would be advantageous, though this is not essential e.g. FPC/R01 etc. or equivalent;
- Experience in providing IFA sales support/administration along with exposure to the relevant software and back office systems would be advantageous, though is not essential.
Salary banding is competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFLEX;
- Access to Perkbox – “the happiness platform”;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our Annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party;
- You'll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!