Date Posted: 11/06/2018 | Deadline: 09/07/2018 | Ref: KL/JH/M&CC
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing & Communications Team. This role is based at our well established and friendly Head Office in Horsforth, Leeds.
The role includes varied marketing responsibilities such as the production of brochures and magazines as well as providing administrative support the team on other varied projects and tasks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for coordinating and producing varied marketing communications – both print and digital – to existing adviser members and prospects;
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing & Communications Team;
- Overseeing Tenet's adviser marketing service, ensuring all items are compliant and advisers receive a first class service;
- Monitoring competitor activity and reporting accordingly.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Prior experience within a marketing communications team would be desirable; within the financial services industry would be even better;
- Experience in copy writing and proof-reading;
- An understanding of creative processes and media;
- An understanding of HTML would be advantageous;
- Excellent written/oral communication skills;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team;
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, TenetFlex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- An invite to our annual staff Christmas party and Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!