Business Development Manager (Desk-Based)
Date Posted: 08/02/2018 | Deadline: 19/03/2018 | Ref: BW/EB/SinfMgr
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum plus bonus
Benefits: 25 days holiday, performance bonus, life assurance, income protection, excellent pension and access to our Flexible Benefits platform.
We are currently looking to appoint a desk-based Business Development Manager to join our Investment Propositions team within the Tenet Group.
Do you have a passion for sales and marketing with a desire achieve results? Are you highly organised, do you enjoy presenting to clients in person? Apply now and you could be working at one of the largest IFA Networks in the UK, leading our enthusiastic sales and marketing team to achieve results.
The successful candidate will be sales and marketing orientated and an all-round proactive individual with a passion for business development. They will demonstrate first class experience in sales and marketing, preferably with a background in financial services. They will have experience in working with individuals at all levels including directors and in particular will be able to form long lasting relationships with clients to achieve and retain business. The successful candidate will demonstrate that they are a self-starter and leave a highly professional impression with whomever they come into contact with.
- Develop, plan and manage sales and marketing across multiple propositions including investment funds, investment platform, investment propositions and paraplanning services;
- Identify and exploit sales and marketing opportunities to financial achieve plan;
- Build and maintain relationships with key client to secure additional business;
- Manage day to day external relationships with providers;
- Ensure investment operations remain compliant across investment and fund ranges;
- Responsible for management, recruitment, performance management and development of team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A highly successful background in sales and marketing in financial services working (preferably within an IFA marketplace;
- The ability, and drive, drive to reach and exceed sales targets;
- A sales focus and target orientated approach;
- Good team player with excellent influencing skills;
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes in the proposition or regulatory requirements;
- Marketing qualification and/or QCF4 Diploma (or working towards) desirable.
Salary banding is highly competitive and we also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded pension, income protection and life cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free mortgage and general insurance advice;
- A place at our annual Staff Conference & Christmas Party.
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!