Experienced Investment Adviser
Location: Humberside, Lincolnshire, East Yorkshire | Ref: FB20170401
Overview: You will join a great, friendly team with loyal clients who expect and appreciate professional financial advice
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £40,000+ negotiable - plus bonus structure
Tag: Financial Adviser
The Independent Financial Advice arm of a leading Chartered Accountancy practice, the largest Independent Financial Services firm in North Lincs, is looking to continue their growth by appointing a dynamic individual to join their successful team.
This role will suit an Adviser with a strong track record, having experience of dealing with high net worth clients across all aspects of their financial planning and wealth management needs.
You will join a great, friendly team with loyal clients who expect and appreciate professional financial advice.
- To provide excellent financial planning service to new and existing high net worth clients
- The firm will work with you to pass on existing clients and encourage you to build your own portfolio of clients which can be assisted by networking and marketing events
- Meet with new and existing clients for reviews explaining the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
- Paraplanning and administration support is provided
- Maintain and grow the professional brand and image of the company
The ideal candidate will have ambition and determination to do their utmost to ensure clients have the best service and expertise.
- You will be Diploma qualified, ideally Chartered, or moving towards Chartered.
- Articulate, well-educated and highly presentable
- The ability and experience to conduct and control meetings with high profile clients and their professional advisers
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.