Location: Leicester | Ref: N2E003
Overview: Our member firm is looking for either an experienced or trainee mortgage advisor to join a busy and highly successful mortgage brokerage team.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000+ OTE
Tag: Financial Advisers
This long-established IFA firm is seeking an experienced, credible Financial Adviser to join their successful team; servicing existing clients, as well as attracting new business. By joining this small firm, you will enter as a senior IFA and have many associated privileges. This is a very attractive opportunity, as you will have access to existing clients, many of which are on long term service contacts. You will have flexible working, autonomy, network support and access to a dedicated, in-house administration team. With this extensive resource available, the earning potential is vast.
This is a small firm, with a fantastic brand and reputation. The expertise within this firm are impressive – with the current 3 advisors having over 80 years combined experience.
They provide their clients with professional Independent financial advice based on a fair and honest appraisal of their needs and aspirations in the following areas:
- Investment Advice;
- Estate Planning;
- Retirement Planning;
- To provide high quality financial advice and consistent on-going service to your clients.
- Clients provided - this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser or someone with relevant experience within Bancassurance.
- Administration support from 2 full time administrators, meaning that you are free to work on generating business, networking and advising your clients.
- On-going individual training and development.
- Unlimited earning potential. This is a self-employed position, offering a very generous remuneration. OTE circa £60K+
- Flexible working – you may choose to work out of the firm’s superb, top of the range offices (near Junction 21, M1), or from home depending on your preference.
- Relevant industry experience and qualifications
- Current or recent Competent Adviser Status and SPS
- You must be self -motivated and able to work autonomously
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long term financial interests of clients with the support of a reputable business, in an environment where you can build a long-term career benefitting from the associated financial rewards.
This outstanding opportunity would also suit a Sole Trader business looking for a stable, fully supportive environment.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.