Financial Adviser, IFA, Wealth Manager
Location: South West England | Ref: N2E012
Overview: We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified wealth adviser to work alongside a couple of experienced investment/pension advisers who are looking to retire in approximately three years
Job Type: Self-employed or employed
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 OTE
Tag: Financial Adviser
A great opportunity to join a long-established financial consultancy business based across the South West. The existing business has been built up primarily through professional connections, with a strong customer-centric proposition where there is a demand for face-to-face advice in the areas of wealth management, inheritance tax mitigation, retirement provision, business and personal protection. The business has over 70 experienced specialists within the Group, based over the UK.
My client is looking to recruit a suitably qualified Wealth Adviser, to work alongside a couple of experienced investment / pension advisers who are expected to retire in approximately three years;
The business has an excellent reputation and strong bank of existing clients of high net worth;
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Adviser, you will be seeking the next step in your career. This role is open to applicants who would be happy to work in either an employed or self-employed role.
The benefits include:
- Access to existing client base - referred from the firm or via their network of introducers;
- Administration support available if requested;
- Ongoing training, development. The firm will pay for you to complete additional qualifications as requested by you;
- Ability to continue working on your own existing clients, if applicable (but not essential).
The ideal candidate:
- You should have minimum Level 4/Diploma qualification;
- Hold current Competent Adviser Status (CAS);
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service;
- This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long-term financial interests of clients with the support of a modern and professionally run business, in an environment where you can build a long-term career benefitting from the associated financial rewards.
This is a flexible role with great earning potential. You will have the option to take a salary and moderate commission, or be self-employed with high commission. The basic salary, should you choose this option will be circa £40,000.
Expected on target earnings £80,000 - £100,000
In addition, you will benefit from the following:
- Support of Tenet who are one of the UK's largest adviser groups, supporting thousands of advisers nationwide;
- All routes to market and research technology provided;
- You will be given the option to work on a restrictive panel or W.O.M. - this is up to you;
- Training, development, marketing and compliance support;
- Experience and knowledge from existing Consultants;
- Structured sales process;
- Long-term career prospects and the possibility to take over the accounts from the retiring Advisers.
- You will ideally be based close to Exeter or in the South West of England;
- QCF level 4 minimum;
- Driving licence;
- Excellent compliance record;
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to maintain and develop a client bank;
- Experience in wealth essential but also opportunities if you have experience in pension transfers / long-term care market / mortgage market.
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.