Location: Bristol | Ref: N2E038
Overview: Based in Bristol the business is seeking to appoint an experienced Mortgage Adviser on an employed basis with an excellent salary and bonus structure.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Tag: Mortgage Advisers
Our client is an independently owned, award-winning group of companies specialising in the provision of financial advice, tax planning, employee benefits and business consultancy services.
Working alongside our client's Mortgage Administrator and other administration staff, this role is to identify and provide mortgage advice to clients who meet the Company's client proposition. Maintain relationships with those clients to achieve their goals and aspirations for their mortgage needs, achieve agreed business plan and generate revenue for the Group.
- Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment. Setting client expectations in line with the Company fact find;
- Proactively provide ongoing advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external Business Partnering), taking account of the regulatory and legislative environment;
- Working in a team with the Administrators and professional support staff, ensure client needs and circumstances are executed in a timely manner and follow the Company process standards;
- On an ongoing basis identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that all their needs are met, along with spotting opportunities for any client referrals to other areas of the business;
- Responsible for remaining competent and up-to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training.
- Demonstrable success in delivering quality client service;
- Experience in working within a mortgage advice environment, preferably whole of market/over the phone;
- 5+ years' experience as an advisor.
- CeMap qualified (or equivalent) is preferred
Skills, knowledge & behaviours:
- CeMap qualified (or equivalent) is preferred;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry, products and corporate standards;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic;
- Sound problem solving skills, taking a client focused approach;
- Highly motivated, especially with regards to personal and professional development;
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building;
- Computer literacy;
- Methodological approach to work;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email email@example.com (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.