Financial Adviser (Pension & Investment Specialist)
Location: Ascot, Berkshire | Ref: N2E041
Overview: Our client is a leading independent firm of accountants, tax advisors and financial advisors with offices in South West London & the Thames Valley, looking to appoint a Financial Adviser to specialise in pensions and investment advice to corporate and individual clients.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Tag: Financial Adviser
Our client is a leading independent firm of accountants, tax advisors and financial advisors with offices in South West London & the Thames Valley. They are registered with the ACCA, ICAEW and FCA to provide a full range of accounting, auditing, taxation and financial services to individuals, local businesses and multi-national corporations. With a total team of over 70 employees, they are committed to developing their people and hold Investor in People accreditation.
The Financial Services team is an integral part of the business, working with their own established client base, in addition to supporting the clients of the accountancy practice.
Key duties and responsibilities
This role will be based at their main office in Ascot, reporting directly to the Financial Services Partner. The team also incorporates a dedicated Mortgage & Protection Advisor, 2 Paraplanners and 6 Administrators.
This role will specialise in providing Pensions and Investment advice to both corporate and individual clients.
Key duties and responsibilities are:
- Meeting with potential new clients to identify financial planning needs and solutions;
- Conduct review meetings with existing clients;
- Generate new business from the existing accountancy and financial services client base;
- Identify and suggest improvements to the firm's service proposition;
- Client meetings will mainly be conducted at our offices in Ascot, but the role will encompass meetings at their London offices and at the client's home or business premises if required;
- Comply with the ethos of Kirk Rice and to put client care as a priority at all times;
- Identify and promote the other services offered by Kirk Rice LLP including accountancy, mortgages and protection that may be relevant to new or existing clients.
To be successful it is essential that you hold Competent Advisor Status and that you have significant previous experience in an advisory role. You will ideally be experienced in, and qualified for Pension Transfer Advice.
Additionally, you must:
- Hold a diploma qualification, ideally Advanced/Chartered or demonstrate commitment to work towards this achievement;
- Have a current Statement of Professional Standing;
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident in both one to one and group meetings;
- Be a competent user of industry research tools and back office systems;
- Experience of Intelliflo software or equivalent would be preferable;
- Be competent in MS Office (Email, Word, Excel).
This role is a full-time, permanent position:
- The salary for this role will be £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications;
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.30 with a break of one hour for lunch;
- Benefits available upon qualifying service may include the following: death in service cover, critical illness cover, permanent health insurance and a group personal pension plan, available on a matching basis;
- This role commands 20-25 days annual leave per year, in addition to UK bank holidays.
The role is immediately available.
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.