Financial Services Administrator
Location: Harrogate | Ref: N2E046
Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial services administrator to join a respected financial services practice within the centre of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. opportunities.
Job Type: Employed full-time
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial services administrator to join a respected financial services practice within the centre of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. You'll take on a broad range of administrative responsibilities including communication with clients by telephone, post and email; entering and maintaining the accuracy of client data in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) software; and assisting financial advisers in preparing for and documenting client appointments and financial advice services.
Other responsibilities include:
- To act in a professional manner with staff, business associates and clients;
- To build excellent working relationships with company staff;
- To build rapport with existing and prospective clients;
- To maintain client confidentiality;
- To keep abreast of changes to and comply with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations;
- To receive, distribute or scan and electronically file incoming post;
- Processing all new business across private (and some corporate) advice;
- Obtaining quotations;
- Liaison with product providers, consultants and clients and handling all ongoing servicing queries;
- Establishing and maintaining files and records;
- To create and maintain clients' records in the CRM system.
Want to apply?
- The ability to develop rapport with the staff, existing and potential clients, in person and on the telephone;
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance of data accuracy;
- Ease with the practicalities of managing a paperless office (target aim of company);
- Experience of working within a financial services firm/environment.
- Experience of CRM software;
- Working knowledge of MS Word/Excel or equivalent;
- Appropriate professional qualifications;
- An understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority's compliance requirements.
By the very nature of the work undertaken by the company, client confidentiality, and compliance with the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority is of the utmost importance.
If you feel this could be the right role for you please submit your application today.
If you are interested in this role or any others that we have available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV) quoting our reference number.