Location: Sale, Manchester | Ref: N2E075
Overview: Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus performance related bonus
Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm's continued growth they are looking for a Paraplanner to work alongside their Pension Transfer Specialists. The role will involve:
- Writing suitability reports using templates;
- Running and checking TVAS using Selectapension;
- Checking the quality of submitted paperwork from IFAs;
- Communicating with IFAs, schemes and clients to obtain missing information;
- Having case ownership from start to finish;
- Running cash flow models.
You'll be an experienced Paraplanner with recent pension experience (preferably in defined benefit). The perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in writing suitability reports;
- TVAS experience;
- Excellent attention to detail and technically minded.
Ideally you will have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or already be working towards this with completed pension exams R04 (or equivalent).
In return you'll receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Up to £35k salary (dependent on qualifications and experience);
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- 3.5% Matched Pension;
- Performance related bonus;
- Opportunity to progress/study support.
If you feel this could be the right role for you please submit your application today.