Location: Sale, Manchester | Ref: N2E076
Overview: Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: Up to £60,000 depending on experience
Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm's continued growth they are looking for a Compliance Manager to be at the forefront of key regulatory changes relevant to the Defined Benefit and Pension transfer sector, provide impact analysis of such changes and ensure proactive communication with the business to develop appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes.
You'll provide day to day advice and guidance to the business on compliance related matters and technical issues relating to our sector and be accountable for the implementation of compliance related policies which require close collaboration with the business as well as:
- Preparing and executing your own bespoke annual Compliance Plan for the business which includes regulatory reporting, sampling and returns.
- Liaison with Regulators in the UK and provision of support during the company's audits and reviews.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in the Pensions Industry in a Compliance role and have had exposure to dealing with Regulators in the UK.
A suitable qualification will also be required, and educated up to at least degree standard (or equivalent). The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- Assertive leadership skills and capability to make an independent judgement and take decisions;
- Proven analytical and reporting skills together with ability to support decisions with sound reasoning;
- Ability to work with autonomy and operate with clear vision under pressure effectively and efficiently against uncertain and on unfamiliar grounds;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
In return you'll receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary;
- Performance related bonus;
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- 3.5% matched pension.
If you feel this could be the right role for you please submit your application today.