Location: Beverley, East Yorkshire | Ref: N2E081
Overview: We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a multi award winning estate agency based in Beverley, East Yorkshire on a fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Job Type: Fixed term, full-time
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a multi award winning estate agency based in Beverley, East Yorkshire on a fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave, with the opportunity to study towards and achieve the CeMAP qualification in Mortgage Advice & Practice.
You'll be joining an established and professional team and will be responsible for providing support to the business at all levels, liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors and accountants.
Core responsibilities and duties will involve:
- Answering the phone, dealing with queries and forwarding calls;
- Greeting visitors who attend the office;
- Dealing with outgoing post, scanning, emailing;
- Managing pipeline cases, chase valuations, offers and completions;
- Communicating the progress of applications to clients on a regular basis;
- Liaising with other parties in the process such as underwriters, solicitors, accountants and estate agents;
- Obtaining the necessary documents from clients and upload to lenders, providers and client files;
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-referencing to verify;
- Ad hoc admin tasks or projects as required.
In order to be successful in the role you'll need to display the following competencies and behaviours:
- Works effectively with others and maintains constructive relationships;
- Commits to putting customers;
- Communication and influencing skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Results oriented;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the service;
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven administration skills and experience in a similar role;
- Customer service skills and/or experience;
- Experience of using Microsoft suite of packages (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint etc.);
- CeMap qualified or currently studying towards would be an advantage but is not essential as you'll have to opportunity to complete this during the course of the contract.
So if you're looking for a great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great organisation please click APPLY today.