Trainee Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire | Ref: N2E084
Overview: We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Trainee Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join a leading mortgage and wealth advice firm based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £15,000 basic, up to £55,000 OTE
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Trainee Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join a leading mortgage and wealth advice firm based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
As part of a structured development programme you'll get the support and development you need to build your experience and ultimately achieve competent advisor status (CAS) for mortgages and protection.
- Following up on and converting leads;
- Generation of appointments;
- Making recommendations as to suitable products and repayment terms;
- Achieving individual and team targets;
- Ensuring your knowledge of market, sector and regulations is kept up-to-date;
- Due diligence checks.
As your learning progresses you will have opportunity to increase the amount of contact you have with clients, over the telephone, face-to-face and out in the field.
The ideal candidate will be fully CeMAP qualified (or currently working towards). To be successful you'll also need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to achieving a successful career in mortgage advice;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- The ability to build meaningful working relationships at all levels;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Problem solving skills and the ability to provide effective solutions.
In return you'll receive a basic salary of circa £15,000 dependant on experience with opportunity to earn up to £55,000 OTE. Office opening hours are 7 days per week, up to 8pm
Our client has over 20 years' experience helping their customers to achieve their goals by providing excellent customer service and have secured over 10,000 mortgages for customers across England and Wales. They provide whole of market mortgage advice, obtaining the right mortgage offer for each client quickly and efficiently. Advisers have specialist expertise covering all property types, including second homes, equity release, buy to let and new build properties including the help to buy and shared ownership schemes.
So if you're looking for a great opportunity to build a successful career in mortgage advice, click APPLY today.