Location: Epsom, Surrey | Ref: N2E087
Overview: We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work with a thriving mortgage and protection advice company, situated in the heart of Epsom’s high street.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 p.a.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work with a thriving mortgage and protection advice company, situated in the heart of Epsom's high street, who specialise in mortgages, re-mortgages, buy-to-let, life assurance, critical illness insurance, income protection and also general insurance.
The role holder will have responsibility to provide support to the Advisers assigned to them, liaising with clients, lenders solicitors and accountants. Core responsibilities and duties will involve:
- Management of 360 system, creating reports when needed;
- Update board figures and new business register;
- Monitor and analyse inbound leads and monthly reporting;
- Answer the phone, deal with queries and forward calls as necessary;
- Greet visitors who attend the office;
- Deal with outgoing post, scanning, printing;
- Communicating the progress of the applications to clients;
- Liaising with underwriters, solicitors, accountants and estate agents;
- Obtaining documents from clients and uploading to lenders, providers and client files;
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-reference to verify;
- Monitoring renewals and updating renewals spreadsheets;
- Ensure files are fully compliant prior to payments being made.
In order to be successful in the role you'll need to display the following competencies and behaviours:
- Works effectively with others and maintains constructive relationships;
- Commits to putting customers first;
- Understands how the business operates and the impact that actions and decisions have;
- Communication and influencing skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Results oriented;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the service;
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in the financial sector and/or mortgage brokers.
- Proven administration and data management skills and experience in a similar role.
- Customer service skills and/or experience.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
So if you’re looking for a great opportunity to build a successful career in mortgage advice, please apply today.