Independent Financial Adviser
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucester | Ref: N2E089
Overview: Join a team of passionate, caring and supportive advisers with over 20 years' experience in helping customers to achieve their goals.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: Competitive payment structure
Tag: Financial Advisers
Are you a Financial Adviser looking for your next self-employed opportunity? Would you like to join a team of passionate, caring and supportive financial advisers and mortgage advisers with over 20 years' experience in helping customers to achieve their goals?
We're looking for an experienced Financial Adviser who is enthusiastic and able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to develop and maintain their own client bank. In return the right candidate can expect to:
- Receive leads from an internal mortgage and protection team and existing clients as well as through marketing directed at local businesses;
- Have access to quality administration, IT and compliance support;
- Be supported by Tenet Group, winner of Best Network at the 2018 Money Marketing Awards;
- Receive a competitive payment structure;
- Work from the office, from home or both.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Level 4 Diploma (DipFA) or equivalent (minimum);
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS) is essential;
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas;
- Previous successful sales related track record;
- Significant experience as an Financial Adviser within the financial services industry;
- A valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs.
You'll also be skilled at building long-term relationships based on mutual trust, respect and the delivery of a high quality, professional service. We're looking for advisers specifically to cover the Gloucester area so knowledge of the local area would be an advantage.
Professional development is important to the business and you can expect professional mentoring and CPD support.
If you are interested in joining at this exciting time, then please click the ‘apply’ button below, and we look forward to hearing from you..