Employed Financial Adviser
Location: Cheltenham | Ref: N2E091
Overview: We're looking for an employed adviser to service an established client bank, with a background offering Independent advice and the capability of generating new business opportunities.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, Realistic OTE of £70,000
Tag: Financial Advisers
Employed Financial Adviser/Investment Advisor - Cheltenham area - Basic £35,000 to £45,000 p.a. - Realistic OTE £70,000
We’re looking for an employed financial adviser to service an established client bank, with a background offering independent advice and the capability of generating new business opportunities. The client base is in the Cheltenham area and you will therefore live within commuting distance
This is a full-time role, providing holistic independent or restricted financial advice solutions that meet customer’s protection, investment and retirement planning needs, including both existing and new clients.
The ideal candidate will have a varied finance background with the ability to offer advice on a range of products, with specific knowledge of investments/pensions and pension transfers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum) ideally with AF3/G60/R04 or equivalent;
- Current Competent Adviser Status (CAS) is essential;
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas;
- Previous successful sales related track record;
- Experience as an Financial Adviser within the financial services industry, the client may consider advisers with a tied background;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues;
- You will have a valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs;
- Able to work without close supervision.
This is an employed role, offering the following benefits:
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience;
- Realistic OTE of £70,000;
- Monthly car allowance;
- Benefits – uncapped bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus stat bank holidays, Pension (1% employee / 4% employer initially, rising to 7.5% with length of service) PHI, Life Cover and Flexible Benefits;
- Back-office support including paraplanning, technical research, administration, marketing, PI cover etc.;
- Qualified leads and existing client bank;
- Promote continuing professional development;
- Remote based role, Head Office based in Leeds.
The business is experiencing significant growth and can offer fantastic scope for development. Tenet Group is a leading financial services group offering expert advice on clients' individual needs, including access to a range of investment, protection and pension products as necessary to meet their requirements.
If you are interested in joining at this exciting time, then please click the ‘apply’ button below, and we look forward to hearing from you..