Employed Financial Adviser
Location: South East England | Ref: N2E092
Overview: An opportunity for an ambitious financial planner to join an established, growing, independent financial advice firm undergoing a structural change as one of the directors looks to change roles.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £40,000+ depending on experience and qualification, realistic OTE of £55,000
Tag: Financial Advisers
Employed Financial Adviser – Reading, Basingstoke, Portsmouth area - Basic £40,000+ p.a. - Realistic OTE £55,000
An opportunity for an ambitious financial planner to join an established, growing, independent financial advice firm undergoing a structural change as one of the directors looks to change roles.
Job type: Employed financial adviser
- Basic Salary: £40,000+ depending on experience and qualifications, realistic OTE of £55,000.
- Bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, pension, vehicle mileage allowance.
Location: South East of England based in the home counties south west of London
The firm is seeking an adviser who will commit to share the company values, adhere to its processes and provide clients reassuring, uncomplicated advice.
The firm's service provides clients with ‘key peace of mind'.
This is an employed role with the opportunity to contribute and influence the direction of the business.
The adviser will work with their own generated clients as well as the firm's existing and referred clients.
For the right person after a suitable proving period, the role could eventually lead to an offer of equity, making this a compelling proposition for an adviser looking beyond being an employee.
The ideal candidate could be unfulfilled in their current role but ambitious to use their energy to help build a significant business.
- Level 4 diploma qualification – ideally working towards Chartered status;
- Competent adviser status;
- Ideally G60/AF3 or equivalent;
- 5 years' experience backed by an audited T&C record;
- Understands the importance of process in building a business;
- Interpersonal skills that lead to lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
Want to apply? Click Apply Now to send us your CV and we will be in touch...