Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: Southall, London | Ref: N2E104
Overview: Expanding successful practice is now looking for an Experienced Mortgage Adviser who is CeMAP qualified with Competent Adviser Status. An opportunity to grow your own practice.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: Competitive payment structure, circa £75,000 OTE
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Mortgage Adviser to join an expanding business with existing offices in Northampton & Lincoln. The right individual will be looking to set up their own practice. The business offers a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market as well as a number of tailored financial packages and advice.
We are looking for an individual who has a good knowledge of Southall/West London and fluent in Punjabi, Hindi and English.
In the role of Mortgage Adviser you will be responsible for:
- Providing on-going advice to clients through developing your network;
- Identifying new opportunities with existing clients;
- Pro-actively maximising the potential of every lead while providing suitable advice for clients;
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to relevant legislation at all times;
- Understanding of the local area and its high value properties.
Ambitious and ready for the challenge of setting up a new branch, you must have full CeMAP (or equivalent) and hold current competent adviser status (CAS).
You'll also need to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- The ability to build meaningful working relationships at all levels;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Problem solving skills and the ability to provide effective solutions.
You'll benefit from:
- Administration support;
- Marketing support;
- General office facilities;
- Cutting edge software and back-office systems;
- Quality leads supplied from numerous well established introducers sources
Interested? Click Apply Now to send us your CV and we will be in touch...