Independent Financial Adviser
Location: Birmingham, London & South of England | Ref: N2E106
Overview: We're a respected, professional team of Independent Financial Advisers covering the whole financial services market and focussing on financial planning at retirement, asset management and estate planning services.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: Competitive payment structure
Tag: Financial Advisers
We're working on behalf of a respected, professional team of Independent Financial Advisers covering the whole financial services market and focussing on financial planning at retirement, asset management and estate planning services.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Financial Advisor to work on a self-employed basis and maintain and build upon an existing client base in three separate areas; London, Birmingham and South of England. You may be an ambitious financial adviser, looking to take your career to the next level or a more seasoned IFA with a great track record and a modern approach.
As a member of our team you can expect to:
- Receive leads from an existing client base as well as enquires from our seminar programme;
- Have access to quality administration and compliance support;
- Be supported by Tenet Group, winner of Best Network at the 2018 Money Marketing Awards;
- Receive a competitive payment structure.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Level 4 Diploma (DipFA) or equivalent (minimum);
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS) is essential;
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas;
- Previous successful sales related track record;
- Significant experience as an Financial Adviser within the financial services industry;
- A valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of location.
You'll also be skilled at building long term relationships based on mutual trust, respect and the delivery of a high quality, professional service. We're looking for advisers specifically to cover Birmingham, London and South of M4 corridor down to Southampton and across from Bath to Epsom so local knowledge of any of these areas would be an advantage.
Professional development is important to the business and you can expect professional mentoring and CPD support.
If you are interested in joining at this exciting time, then please click the ‘apply’ button below, and we look forward to hearing from you.