Trainee Financial Adviser
Location: Sayers Common, West Sussex | Ref: N2E111
Overview: A new vacancy has arisen for a Trainee Financial Adviser to join an expanding Wealth Management practice in West Sussex. Fully Funded 2-3 year training programme to obtain Level 4 Diploma as well as acquiring CAS status.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £18,000 p.a.
Tag: Financial Advisers
An exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Trainee Financial Adviser to join an expanding Wealth Management practice in West Sussex. This is a rare opportunity in the financial industry for a trainee to be taken on and Fully Funded 2-3 year Training Program to obtain there Level 4 Diploma and acquire CAS status. We are a successful and well established Wealth Management practice, providing holistic financial planning solutions and wealth management services to both private client and corporate organisations.
- Educated to degree level, preferably financially related.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for delivering quality work.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident while dealing with colleagues and clients alike.
- Full working knowledge of Word, Excel with excellent attention to detail
- Be prepared to learn all aspects of the financial office and support in administrative roles as part of the Training Programme.
- Working hours 8:45am-5:15pm Monday to Friday.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.