Location: Birmingham | Ref: N2E119
Overview: Due to expansion we'’'re currently recruiting an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join a friendly, successful team.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: Competitive payment structure
Tag: Mortgage Advisers
A fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser to join an extremely busy, well established and friendly mortgage brokerage with their head office located in the Birmingham city centre.
This opportunity will be ideal for an independent Mortgage Adviser with their own client base, looking for a more supported role with a leading mortgage and protection business where you can focus on your clients and making sales, knowing everything else is taken care of.
As Mortgage Adviser you are the main point of contact for all in clients. The business is dedicated to creating a long-term professional relationship with clients that is based on understanding, knowledge and excellent communication.
- Office, phone and general office facilities;
- Full compliance support;
- Regular sales support and training;
- Friendly office atmosphere.
This is a self-employed role, the client typically offers a competitive payment structure depending on your experience, the client portfolio you can bring to the business and your level of experience and expertise in the market.
- Provide on-going advice to clients through developing your network;
- Pro-actively maximise the potential of every lead while providing suitable advice for clients;
- Ensure compliance and adherence to relevant legislation at all times.
- You will have a proven track record in a similar role;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Customer focused approach to advice;
- Current competent adviser status (CAS) as well as CeMAP of equivalent;
- History of providing sound advice.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.