Location: Leeds | Ref: N2E120
Overview: Due to expansion we're currently recruiting an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to join our friendly, successful team. We are currently based in Kirkstall, our new offices will be 5 minutes' walk from Leeds train station.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £24,000-£33,000 OTE (including monthly bonus scheme)
Employed - Realistic OTE £33,000
Due to expansion we're currently recruiting an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to join our successful team. The company is well respected locally and we focus heavily on customer experience and maintaining our local reputation. The successful candidate will understand and appreciate the importance of relationship building and networking and will have exceptional drive and determination.
The Financial Advice Service receives several ‘warm’ inbound calls each day from prospective clients who are considering taking Financial Advice. The role of the Sales Coordinator is to field these inbound enquiries, selling the benefits of financial advice and ensuring that suitable prospects are booked in for appointments with our Financial Advisers.
The SC role is a target-based position and success will be measured based on successful conversion of initial leads to ‘kept’ appointments with our Financial Advisers. Accuracy and quality of work completed will also be a key metric as the role will require attention to detail, accurate recording of information and proficient use of systems and technology.
- Achieve and exceed performance expectations measured by key performance indicators, in a target based and time sensitive environment;
- Develop and maintain internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets;
- Manage and report on relevant workflow within the initial advice stage;
- Maintain continuous professional development as a member of an FCA regulated business;
- Ensure that all work is conducted in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Able to demonstrate high level telephony sales skills (e.g. objection handling, active listening, etc.);
- Track record of success in telephone-based sales environment;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and take ownership for performance outcomes;
- Demonstrate drive and commitment to achieve success and for self-development;
- An understanding of the financial services industry and relevant products is desired but not essential.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.