Location: Kirkstall, Leeds | Ref: N2E121
Overview: Due to expansion we're currently recruiting an experienced Paraplanner to join a friendly, successful team. We are currently based in Kirkstall, our new offices will be 5 minutes' walk from Leeds train station.
Job Type: Self-employed or employed
Salary: Circa £30,000-£40,000 p.a. (including performance related bonus scheme)
Employed - Realistic OTE £40,000p.a.
Due to expansion and increased levels of business our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a successful and supportive team based in Kirkstall, Leeds. The company is well respected locally and focusses heavily on customer experience and maintaining local reputation. The successful candidate will understand and appreciate the importance of relationship building and networking and will have exceptional drive and determination. We are currently based in Kirkstall, our new offices will be 5 minutes' walk from Leeds train station.
- Building excellent working relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times;
- Keeping up to date with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations;
- Establishing and maintaining files and records;
- Creating and maintaining clients' records;
- Production and accurate interpretation of illustrations;
- Creating and maintaining a database of charges;
- Product and provider research;
- Producing suitability reports.
Ideally you'll hold a Level 4 Diploma in financial advice (DipFA) or equivalent and have a good working knowledge of compliance and be up to date with new legislation. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- A great attitude and work ethic;
- Strong ability to use Excel to create client and other Reports including use of formulae and formatting;
- Good numerical, literacy and communication skills;
- The ability to work towards targets and deal with challenging volumes of work;
- Ability to research on the internet, especially good familiarity with provider websites to find information;
- A working knowledge of financial products, especially Pensions and Investments;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.