Financial Services Administrator
Location: Birmingham | Ref: N2E122
Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial services administrator to join a respected financial services practice situated within Birmingham City Centre.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial services administrator to join a respected financial services practice situated within Birmingham City Centre. You'll take on a broad range of administrative responsibilities including communication with clients by telephone, post and email; entering and maintaining the accuracy of client data and assisting financial advisers in preparing for and documenting client appointments and financial advice services.
Other responsibilities include:
- To act in a professional manner with staff, business associates and clients;
- To build excellent working relationships with company staff;
- To build rapport with existing and prospective clients;
- To maintain client confidentiality;
- To keep abreast of changes to and comply with relevant Financial Conduct Authority regulations;
- To receive, distribute or scan and electronically file incoming post;
- Obtaining quotations;
- Liaison with product providers, consultants and clients and handling all on going servicing queries;
- Establishing and maintaining files and records;
- To create and maintain clients' records in the CRM system.
Want to apply?
- Experience of working within a financial services firm/environment;
- The ability to develop rapport with the staff, existing and potential clients, in person and on the telephone;
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance of data accuracy;
- An understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority's compliance requirements;
- Sound IT skills and a working knowledge of MS Word/Excel.
- Appropriate professional qualifications
In return you'll receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus access to a range of benefits.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.