Location: South Wales or Swindon area | Ref: N2E170
Overview: If you'd like to join a firm which prides itself on delivering high standards of service and putting clients at the heart of everything they do, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Job Type: Employed
Salary: £50,000 DOE, OTE £90,000
Tag: Financial Advisers
We're looking for an experienced Financial Adviser or Wealth Manager to join a dynamic and expanding wealth management business on an employed basis. If you’d like to join a business which prides itself on delivering high standards of service and putting clients at the heart of everything they do, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The firm have secured many long-term contracts with national blue-chip companies, Unions and professional sports connections there are many great opportunities for Advisers to really maximise their earning potential.
- Attend business premises advising employees on financial issues associated with the At Retirement market as well as advice around redundancy of senior executives, investment and tax planning.
- Work to the highest professional standards at all times
- A good understanding of High Net Worth clients
We're looking for someone who is experienced, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to develop and maintain a steady stream of provided leads through national recognised brands. The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum).
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS essential).
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas.
- Previous IFA experience.
You'll also be skilled at building long term relationships based on mutual trust, respect and the delivery of a high quality, professional service. We're looking for Advisers specifically in Swindon and Bridgend
- All leads are professionally introduced.
- Attractive remuneration terms.
- Full paraplanning and administrative support.
- Market-focused training provided.
- Business and personal development.
- An infrastructure to fully support all Advisers delivering a first class service to clients and therefore enhancing your income.
- National coverage.
You'll receive a generous salary (negotiable for the right candidate) with earning potential of up to £90,000.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.