Location: Sale, Manchester | Ref: N2E172
Overview: A leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, currently seeking to employ a Compliance Assistant to assist the Compliance Manager with all aspects of the company's internal systems and controls and FCA record keeping requirements.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: £24,000-£30,000 plus Discretionary Bonus
Our clients provide a robust, unbiased and client-focused advice service for those looking at transferring their UK defined benefit pension schemes. They are FCA regulated Pension Transfer Specialists, with a wealth of expertise and specialist knowledge in this area. The company is currently seeking to employ a Compliance Assistant to assist the Compliance Manager with all aspects of the company's internal systems and controls and FCA record keeping requirements.
The role will involve:
- Regulatory 'horizon' scanning;
- Producing updates to the Senior Management Team and Board;
- Assisting with compliance monitoring;
- Assisting with development and maintenance of regulatory frameworks;
- File reviews;
- Assisting with external audits;
- Quality audit checks;
- Ad hoc duties to support the adviser team.
Experience in a Financial Services role is essential and preferably within a Compliance environment.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capability to explain complex information simply and clearly;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Time management skills;
- Self-motivation and organisational skills;
- Professional and flexible approach to work;
- Excellent Word, Excel, Office knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines.
Ideally you will have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or already be working towards this.
In return you'll receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Up to 30k salary (dependent on qualifications and experience);
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- 3.5% Matched Pension;
- Discretionary Bonus;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Study support.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.