Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: Sutton Coldfield Birmingham | Ref: N2E174
Overview: Our member firm is looking for either an experienced or trainee mortgage advisor to join a busy and highly successful mortgage brokerage team.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: £60,000+ OTE
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
Our member firm is looking for either an experienced or trainee mortgage advisor to join a busy and highly successful mortgage brokerage team.
The position is as a self-employed mortgage and protection advisor/trainee advisor although funding may be provided if required. Realistic OTE of £60k + for an experienced advisor but earnings are uncapped.
Candidates will be responsible for providing quality mortgage and protection advice to a range of clients, working in a consistent and compliant manner to FCA standards. You will deal with a range of enquiries with both existing and new clients ensuring you achieve sales targets by providing expert advice backed up by excellent customer service.
- Candidates will be able to work remotely from home or base themselves from our office in Tamworth.
- Full administration support.
What you'll get from us
- Lots of quality mortgage and protection enquiries
- Full initial & ongoing training, development and support
- An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
- Market leading software
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
- Administration support, IT/sourcing tools.
- Flexible, family focused working environment
- Fun and positive working environment.
- Training on our proven sales process
- Genuine opportunity to earn in excess of £60k.
What we want from you
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative.
- Desire to provide the highest standard of mortgage and protection advice and service to our clients
- The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
- Previous sales experience welcomed.
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company's sales process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
- To provide the service and care to the company's customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with the networks rules.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.