Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: Sutton Coldfield | Ref: N2E178
Overview: An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join a busy, vibrant financial services company. You’ll service an existing pipeline of quality leads provided through relationships the company has built with local estate agencies.
Job Type: Self-employed
Salary: Excellent payment structure, leads provided, 70% to adviser, OTE £65,000+
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
Mortgage & Protection Adviser – Self-employed – Lead source provided – Excellent payment structure
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join a busy, vibrant financial services company. You'll service an existing pipeline of quality leads provided through relationships the company has built with local estate agencies. You'll work on a range of cases including high net worth clients. You'll be located within the town of Sutton Coldfield with regular visits and access to the company's head office in Birmingham City Centre.
With access to hundreds of different mortgages and insurance products from across the market, you'll use your expert knowledge to search and help clients choose the most suitable product for them and give expert advice on the right course of action for their needs.
As a Mortgage & Protection Adviser with us you'll receive a fantastic range of benefits and support to help you advise as many clients as possible and maximise the potential of each and every lead:
- Ready-made, quality lead source;
- Excellent payment structure, 70% to adviser;
- Full marketing, compliance and sales support;
- Cutting edge software and back office systems;
- Regular sales support and training;
- Personal development and exam support if desired;
- Group support, monthly meetings with other advisers and IFAs;
- Access to offices in Birmingham City Centre with gym, golf simulator, networking events, team nights out.
You'll have exceptional knowledge of all types of mortgage funding and associated finance options. You'll be able to evidence a proven track record of working in a similar role, ideally giving whole of market advice and working with high net worth clients.
We'd also love to see:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Sales background with exceptional customer service skills;
- Full CeMAP and current or recent competent adviser status;
- A well-presented and professional manner.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.