Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: West Yorkshire | Ref: N2E180
Overview: An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join a busy, innovative financial services company
Job Type: Self-Employed
Salary: Excellent payment structure, no fees to pay, 75% commission on own leads, 50% on supplied
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
Mortgage & Protection Adviser – Self-employed – Lead source available – Excellent payment structure
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join a busy, innovative financial services company with an ethical, friendly approach and excellent relationships in the local community.
With access to hundreds of different mortgages and insurance products from across the market, you'll use your expert knowledge to search and help clients choose the most suitable product for them and give expert advice on the right course of action for their needs.
As a Mortgage & Protection Adviser with us you'll receive a fantastic range of benefits and support to help you advise as many clients as possible and maximise the potential of each and every lead:
- High quality leads provided;
- Excellent payment structure, 75% commission on own leads, 50% on supplied;
- No fees to pay;
- Full administration, marketing, compliance and sales support;
- Cutting edge software and back-office systems;
- Regular sales support and training;
- Personal development and exam support if desired;
- Flexibility of self-employment and option to work from home.
You'll have exceptional knowledge of all types of mortgage funding and associated finance options. You'll be able to evidence a proven track record of working in a similar role, ideally giving whole of market advice and working with clients from different circumstances and backgrounds.
We’d also love to see:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Pro-active, customer focussed approach to doing business;
- Sales background with exceptional customer service skills;
- Full CeMAP and current or recent competent adviser status;
- A well-presented, professional and friendly manner.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.