Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: Cobham, Surrey | Ref: N2E182
Overview: Due to continued growth, a thriving Mortgage and Protection Brokerage are inviting self- employed Mortgage Advisers to join their team in Cobham, Surrey.
Job Type: Self-Employed
Salary: Excellent payment structure, 70% on self-sourced leads, 50% on supplied leads
Tag: Mortgage Advisers; Protection Advisers
Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Self-Employed - Competitive payment structure
Due to continued growth, a thriving Mortgage and Protection Brokerage are inviting self-employed Mortgage Advisers to join their team in Cobham, Surrey. The current team have an exceptional record in offering high quality, client focussed advice.
You'll have access to an untapped source of protection leads as well as having leads referred to you from elsewhere in the business, making this an excellent opportunity for an already established Mortgage and Protection Adviser to increase their levels of business.
The company are happy to pay a retainer for the first 6 months if required.
As part of a thriving mortgage and protection business the successful candidate will benefit from:
- Support from company directors who are well established within the mortgage and protection industry;
- Quality protection leads from an established client base;
- Excellent payment structure, 70% on self-sourced leads, 50% on supplied leads;
- Able to work from home with access to offices and meeting rooms in Cobham, Surrey;
- In-house administration support;
- Full compliance support;
- Cutting edge software and back-office systems;
- Regular sales support and training.
The ideal perfect candidate will be already established mortgage and protection broker with their own client base and exceptional knowledge of all types of mortgage funding and associated finance options.
- You will have a proven track record in a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Sales background with exceptional customer service;
- Full CeMAP and current or recent competent adviser status;
- History of providing sound mortgage and protection advice;
- A well-presented and professional manner.
If you'd like to find out more about this exciting opportunity click 'Apply now’ to send us your CV and we will be in touch.