Location: Sale, Manchester | Ref: N2E183
Overview: Our clients are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the defined benefit (DB) sector, with a professional and highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
Job Type: Employed, full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus performance related bonus
Our clients are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the defined benefit (DB) sector, with a professional and highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm’s continued growth they are looking for a Paraplanner to work alongside their Pension Transfer Specialist team. The role will involve:
- Writing suitability reports using templates;
- Running and checking TVC;
- Checking the quality of submitted paperwork from IFAs;
- Communicating with IFAs, schemes and clients to obtain missing information;
- Having case ownership from start to finish;
- Running cash flow models.
To be successful in the role you’ll need to be an experienced Paraplanner with recent pension experience (preferably in defined benefit). The perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in writing suitability reports;
- TVC experience;
- Excellent attention to detail and technically minded.
Ideally you will have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or already be working towards this with completed pension exams R04 (or equivalent).
In return you'll receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Up to 40k salary (dependent on qualifications and experience);
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays;
- 3.5% Matched Pension;
- Performance related bonus;
- Opportunity to progress / study support.
If you're an experienced Paraplanner and would like to take the next step in your career with a professional and supportive team of specialists, this could be the right role for you. Please apply today.