Financial Services Administrator
Location: Nottingham | Ref: N2E189
Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a respected financial services practice located in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Job Type: Employed, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive salary of £22,000 to £26,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join a respected financial services practice in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
You'll take on a broad range of administrative responsibilities including communication with product providers and clients by telephone, post and email; obtaining product information, entering and maintaining the accuracy of client data and assisting financial advisers in preparing for and documenting client appointments and financial advice services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working in a team to assist the Advisers in the business;
- Dealing with our HNW Client queries;
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings;
- Processing and following up on new business;
- Dealing with daily incoming and outgoing post;
- Logging of new business and keeping all tasks updated on Intelligent Office.
- Experience of working within a financial services firm/environment;
- The ability to develop rapport with the staff, existing and potential clients, in person and on the telephone;
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance of data accuracy;
- An understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority's compliance requirements;
- Sound IT skills and a working knowledge of MS Word/Excel.
- Appropriate professional qualifications;
- Experience using Intellifo / Intelligent Office back-office systems.
In return you’ll receive access to a range of benefits:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 to £26,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 3% employer / 5% employee pension scheme;
- Group life assurance scheme of 4 x annual salary;
If you feel this could be the right role for you, please submit your application today.