Mortgage & Marketing Administrator
Location: Newry, Northern Ireland | Ref: N2E191
Overview: We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional person to become a Mortgage and Marketing Administrator within a busy, independent mortgage and insurance brokerage based in Newry, Northern Ireland.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £19,500 p.a. depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional person to become a Mortgage & Marketing Administrator within a busy, independent mortgage and insurance brokerage based in Newry, Northern Ireland.
You'll be joining an established and professional business and will be responsible for ensuring all administration for mortgages and protection for the business is effectively managed to completion in a timely manner and that all service levels are met.
Core responsibilities and duties will involve:
New Appointment Booking
- Generating and booking new mortgage advice appointments;
- Identifying new business opportunities from existing client bank;
- Implementing innovative lead generation techniques;
- Contacting clients in a confident and professional manner.
Mortgage Application Processing
- Liaising with providers, lenders and clients for case progression as well as with solicitors and conveyancers regarding exchange/completion dates;
- Managing review dates for existing clients;
- Ensure all necessary documentation is held within the clients file, meeting FCA's rules and regulations;
- Track new business and current position, updating Adviser accordingly.
Marketing and Social Media
- Support the company director in developing and implementing an effective social media strategy for the business.
- Creating attractive and compliant social media content
In return you'll receive a salary of up to £19,500 p.a. (depending on experience).
To be successful in the role you'll need some previous experience in an administrative role as well as sound IT skills including knowledge of MS Office packages Word and Excel.
You'll need to be self-motivated with a flexible attitude to your work and able to use your own initiative.
Ideally you will be CeMAP qualified or already working towards, with previous experience in an administrative role within financial services. Experience of creating attractive and compliant social media content within a business setting would be advantageous.
Want to apply? You'’ll also need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Customer focussed approach to work;
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively;
- Motivation, drive and the desire to learn and develop;
- A keen eye for detail and data analysis;
- Effective team working skills.
If you feel this is the role for you and you’d like a challenging, busy role where you can develop the skills to set up a career for life, please apply today.