IFA Practice Manager
Location: Coventry | Ref: N2E193
Overview: We're looking for a Practice Manager to work for a boutique, successful and highly reputable IFA Practice located in Coventry.
Job Type: Employed, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive salary of £27,000 to £35,000 p.a. depending on skills, experience and qualifications, plus benefits
Do you have a positive attitude and a want to/can do mind-set?
If yes, we are seeking a dynamic individual who is flexible, adaptable and creative, striving towards great outcomes for our clients and a happy working environment.
We're looking for a Practice Manager to work for a boutique, successful and highly reputable IFA / Independent Financial Adviser Practice located in Coventry. The company provides holistic financial advice across investments, retirement, protection and inheritance tax planning to wealthy private clients, largely from an entrepreneurial background or within the medical profession
The practice has embarked on an ambitious 10-year plan for rapid expansion of both their client base and back office staff team which has given rise to an exciting opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and profitable business offering an excellent salary and benefits package which will include:
- Salary of £27,000 to £35,000 p.a. (depending on skills, experience and qualifications);
- 31 days' holiday (including public holidays);
- Generous company pension scheme.
We are actively seeking to recruit a skilled individual to carry out our Practice Manager role within this fast-paced business. The role will involve:
- supporting a successful and very busy Director/IFA/Financial Advisor by taking responsibility for day-to-day running of a busy office;
- managing a small but rapidly expanding team;
- taking ownership of internal services, processes and procedures;
- ensure client satisfaction remains very high and the client base and business grows;
- responsibility for Accounting control and Marketing so that revenue and growth targets are achieved.
To be successful in the role you'll need to:
- be able to take instruction, prioritize and delegate in a fast-paced environment;
- reviewing existing and maintaining the delivery of business administration and its systems;
- ensure all business activities are completed and tracked via the firm's back-office/CRM system;
- manage staff including performance and service delivery;
- assist in arranging and co-ordinating key marketing events throughout the year.
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have experience of managing a team and running a financial services practice as well as:
- experience managing a back-office/CRM System (experience using Intelligent Office would be a plus);
- being a resourceful individual and a fast learner;
- Strong management, organisational and communication skills;
- excellent telephone manner, self-starter, a high level of independence and responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client-related work;
- a positive and hardworking approach and a proven ability to deliver.
Some financial planning knowledge/qualifications is advantageous (further enhancement to any existing knowledge/qualifications will be supported by the business).
If you feel you could be our ideal candidate, please don't hesitate to apply today by submitting your CV.